I just got back from Solana Beach where I attended a training on the new Fall ’10 release of ServiceNow. There’s so much cool new stuff packed into this release. The ServiceNow Fall 2010 release is scheduled for October 1, 2010. It will be available for install or upgrade the following Monday, October 4. It will contain the following new or improved functionality.
- Knowledge Management Wiki Support Plugin
- Enhanced Backout for Update Sets
- Employee Self-Service using the Content Management Plugin
- Common Practice Plugins
- Navigator Sprite Support
- Parallel Homepage Rendering
- Form Layout With Fixed Top Bar
- Web Service Insert Multiple Plugin
- Tiny URL Support Plugin
- List v2 Plugin
- I18N: Knowledge Management Internationalization Plugin v2
- Reduce database load on large cyclic data sets
As always, the release will include a number of other minor changes and bug fixes.
Full release notes can be found here on the ServiceNow documentation wiki.
Webinar videos are also available on the following topics…